Gina has been meditating since her teens, and became a student of yoga in 1998.
After contending with her own series of personal and life challenges she was drawn to deepen her practice and subsequently teach. And she has been teaching regularly since 2007.
She is passionate about bringing yoga and meditation into the lives of others, and is an advocate for the healing qualities yoga possesses and its ability to open and transform lives. Amongst much else she has enjoyed teaching students with various needs, including visually impaired students, and adult women with disability along with their carers.
Yoga with Gina is gentle and meditative. The classes are open to beginners with variations for more advanced postures.
With a focus on the breath and quietening the mind, these classes are aimed at assisting students to move through their day in an easy and calm, stress-free way.
The gentle and slow flowing sequences vary from class to class; with room for meditation, rest and breathing techniques.
• Advanced Diploma of Yoga Teaching
• Teaching Certificate in Meditation and Yoga Philosophy
• Diploma of Holistic Counselling
• Practitioner Certificate of Clinical Hypnosis
• LifeForce Yoga Practitioner Training with Amy Weintraub
• Family (Systemic) Constellations Training
• The Work of Byron Katie Training
• Practitioner Certificate, Flower Essence Therapy and Holistic Counselling