TERM 3 2021 – 10 weeks
We are delighted to announce that we re-open after the recent lockdown this coming Saturday 31 July
TERM 3 will start on Monday 2 August
MONDAYS 6pm / OPEN: ***NOW FULLY BOOKED***
02/08; 09/08; 16/08; 23/08; 30/08; 06/09; 13/09; 20/09; 27/09; 04/10.
WEDNESDAYS 7pm / OPEN:
04/08; 11/08; 18/08; 25/08; 01/09; 08/09/ 15/09; 22/09; 29/09; 06/10.
SATURDAYS 8am / OPEN:
07/08; 14/08; 21/08; 28/08; 04/09; 11/09; 18/09; 25/09; 02/10; 09/10
Please email Rick to enquire firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay in touch – you can join our mailing list by clicking on the link below.
information and registration forms
Registration form is interactive:
Type in your answers, save to your computer, email or print and bring to your first class
REGISTRATION FORM for general students
CLASS DURATIONS BEGINNERS 1 hour; OPEN 75 minutes;
OPEN CLASSES Most of our classes are OPEN; this means they are mixed level and open to all, including Casual attendance and Beginners.
COURSES (including Beginners) are not available for casual attendance
***to check out costs and make a booking please go to COSTS & BOOKINGS [click here]
- Bookings advised
- Numbers are strictly limited
- We are simplifying things and the old pass system has been discontinued
- If you feel an attachment to one of the passes not included in the new system – speak with us. It is possible to organise other options – especially for anyone who may wish to attend classes more than once a week. (We offer a 25% discount on any 2nd class).
- For anyone who wishes to purchase a voucher / give classes as a gift – where appropriate the conditions can be altered to suit.
- Our new system means that students will be asked to commit to attending the same class each week
- Miss a class – students are encouraged to make up up to one class within any term or course subject to availability. So long as this is during the same time frame as your pass
- all OPEN levels classes are available for casual attendance subject to availability
- No refunds
- Experiencing financial difficulties? speak with us before it becomes an issue
- Work or other commitments get in the way of attending? speak with us about attending other classes